SkinClinical AI, LLC (“Acne Intelligence”) respects your privacy and wants you to feel comfortable using our website and mobile app. Acne Intelligence (collectively, “Acne Intelligence”, “we”, “us”,” our”) operates acneintelligence.com and other related domains/subdomains as well as the Acne Intelligence mobile app. This policy informs you of the types of information we collect when you visit our website and Acne Intelligence’s collection, storage and usage practices.
The information we gather while using our website falls into two categories: (1) information you voluntarily supply to us to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) when you purchase product(s), submit comments or questions through our contact form, subscribe to our newsletter or other actions that require you to supply us with Personal Data, and (2) information collected automatically as you use our website, including without limitation, information that may be collected through our mobile applications while they are in use or running in the background of your device.
Similar to most website operators, Acne Intelligence collects information that majority of web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the user’s computer or mobile device including operating system information, browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor and data collected by Cookies. The usage data may also include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and other tracking technologies, sites visited before and after visiting our site, pages viewed, and links clicked within our site.
Acne Intelligence’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Acne Intelligence’s visitors use its website and/or mobile app and use it for internal improvement of our content/services. We do not sell any of this information to third parties.
USE OF YOUR DATA
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when using our website and/or mobile app and to make them more valuable to you. Because our websites may be supported by advertising, we also use the information we collect to help us and advertisers efficiently reach consumers who are most likely to be interested in particular products and services. We only use identity verification information as necessary to provide a requested service, enforce legal rights or comply with applicable law.
In addition, we and our authorized service providers generally use other information that we or they collect about you to:
- Customize the content you see when you use our services and other services as you navigate online;
- Analyze, operate and improve our services, and fulfil your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you email and electronic newsletters;
- Help recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting one of our services;
- Recognize the same users as they access online or mobile services using multiple browsers or devices and deliver to them appropriate interest-based content and advertising;
- Control the display of advertising and develop and deliver advertising tailored to your interests, including advertising that you see on our website, advertising you see on third-party websites, mobile applications and email programs, and offers and advertising you may receive offline or as push-notifications, from us or others;
- Measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and improve the quality and effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications;
- Conduct market or audience analysis and related reporting;
- Understand whether our users read email messages and click on links contained within those messages;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and comply with applicable law
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
STORING, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Acne Intelligence will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Acne Intelligence operates its site in the United States. If you are located outside Canada or USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and USA and process it there. By using this site and providing Acne Intelligence with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
It is important to note that your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Data that is provided to Acne Intelligence is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any personal information entered via the Acne Intelligence site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Acne Intelligence cannot guarantee the security of data sent to Acne Intelligence electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
ANALYTICS ADVERTISING PROVIDERS
Acne Intelligence does not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
Analytics. Third party providers such as Google Analytics automatically collect data on user demographics, traffic patterns and other information. These providers collect data through tracking technologies including Cookies and can be disabled by visiting their respective opt-out sites.
Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Our third-party service providers may provide us information that tells us how marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you, we would treat it as personal data.
- Google AdWords or Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook or Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS
Acne Intelligence discloses potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Acne Intelligence’s behalf or to provide services available at Acne Intelligence’s websites and mobile apps, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Acne Intelligence’s websites and/or mobile apps, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Acne Intelligence will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SAFETY
By accessing our site, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the extent that it is legal in your jurisdiction that we are permitted to access and/or share data, content and/or communication with law enforcement agents or other third parties if required by law or with a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the law
- Respond to claims of content rights violations
- Respond to your requests for customer service
- Protect rights, property and personal safety of any individual
- Limit our legal liability
If Acne Intelligence, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Acne Intelligence goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Acne Intelligence may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
LINKS TO THIRD PARY SITES
Acne Intelligence may have links on (company web address) to other sites that Acne Intelligence does not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. Acne Intelligence strongly encourages you to read that privacy notice. Acne Intelligence have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Acne Intelligence aims to take reasonable steps, so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you are a customer of one of our clients that works with Acne Intelligence and would no longer like to be contacted by them, please send your request to the client that you interact with directly. If our client requests Acne Intelligence to remove or amend that data, we will respond to that request within 30 days.
Acne Intelligence outlines your choices below:
- Email. You can opt-out from any Acne Intelligence email newsletter or commercial email list and prevent the collection of related email response information by our email service providers by using the contact preferences option at the bottom of each message. If you no longer want to receive third-party email offers that you requested through our Services, simply follow the advertiser’s unsubscribe link or opt-out instructions that should be included in every commercial message you receive. If you wish to disable web beacons in our email messages, turn images “off” in your email client (e.g., Outlook or Outlook Express). Please refer to the settings or options menu in your email client for more information.
- Cookies. You can set your browser to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- Interest-Based Advertising. You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of these actions please contact us at email@example.com
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to Acne Intelligence. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Acne Intelligence will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
- Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
The security of your data is important to us but unfortunately, no measures can guarantee to provide 100% security. Acne Intelligence uses reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Acne Intelligence cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Acne Intelligence request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send Acne Intelligence this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Acne Intelligence site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If Acne Intelligence become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken to remove that information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your minor child has provided Acne Intelligence with personal information without your consent, please contact Acne Intelligence.
Acne Intelligence welcomes any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information that is provided to Acne Intelligence from its clients is controlled by them.